- Professor Liddy Goyder - Health Inequalities Theme Lead. Section Director and Reader in Public Health Medicine
- Dr. Annette Haywood - Project Manager Health Inequalities Theme/Research Coordinator Built Environment in Acute Care project.
- Adele Oddy - Research and Development Facilitator NHS Barnsley
- Susan Hampshaw - Head of Research, Evaluation and Innovation NHS Doncaster
- Jo Abbott - Consultant in Public Health NHS Rotherham, Role in CLAHRC: Sits on the CLARHC Board, Health Inequalities Theme and COPD Theme
- Dr Lerleen Willis - Research and Development Manager NHS Sheffield, Role in CLAHRC: Knowledge translation and evidence-based practice in Public Health in NHS Sheffield, making links with NHS Sheffield, university sector and Sheffield Local Authority.
- Dr Peter Allmark - Principal lecturer, Role in CLAHRC: Member of HI theme based in Health and Social Care Research Centre
- Dr Sarah Salway - Senior Research Fellow, Role in CLAHRC: Member of Inequalities Implementation Theme
- Professor Angela Tod - Professor of Health Services Research, Role in CLAHRC: Management Team member for HI. Co-production lead Obesity theme
- Dr Shona Kelly - Reader in Public Health Sheffield Hallam University, Role in CLAHRC: Management Team member
- Mubarak Ismail - Role in CLAHRC: Mubarak is a lead for community engagement for CLAHRC South Yorkshire and is also a researcher at the Centre for Health and Social Care Research, Sheffield Hallam University.
- Dr Anna Cron in de Chevez - Research Fellow - cold weather, fuel poverty and children, Role in CLAHRC: Anna is currently working on a qualitative research project looking at how fuel poverty affects children with asthma in Rotherham.
- Kate Green - Policy Officer, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Role in CLAHRC: Sits on the Health Inequalities Theme Management Group
- Allan Whiltshire - Policy & Performance Manager, Role in CLAHRC: Sits on the Health Inequalities Theme Management Group
- Dr Sheila Kennedy - Sheila has a background in physiotherapy and over ten years’ post doctoral experience of applied health and social care research.
Health Economics & Decision Modelling Research Consultant Trainee
- Phoebe Palloti - Post-Graduate Research Student
- Jenny Ceolta-Smith - Post-Graduate Research Student
- Lucy Gell - Post-Graduate Research Student